When: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 11:30 AM
Starmount Forest Country Club
Join us for an informative meeting as we kick off 2020! As part of our volunteer efforts many jumped in to help this past election cycle to support our Republican candidates in High Point, and they were well worth it.
About the Mayor:
His work experience and continued service to the residents of High Point speak to Jay Wagner’s commitment to help lead the city to a bright future:
- More than 30 years as an attorney practicing in the areas of corporate law, real property, zoning and land use, and municipal law.
- Current Mayor of the City of High Point
- City of High Point Councilman, Ward 4 (2012-2017)
- The City Project, Board Member (Vice Chairman - 2005-2012)
- High Point Planning and Zoning Commission (2003-2010, including 2 years as Chairman and 2 years as Vice-Chairman).
- High Point Development Ordinance Advisory Committee (2008-2014)
- Main Street Zoning District Advisory Committee, Chairman
- Chairman of the Uptown High Point Association (2010-2014)
- YMCA of Greater High Point, Chairman
- Camp Cheerio Board of Directors, Chairman
- High Point Convention and Visitors Bureau, Board Member
When: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 05:00 PM
98 Asian Bistro
High Point, NC
Mark your calendars! You do not want to miss an opportunity to hear from and ask questions of our candidates running for Lieutenant Governor.
When: January 29th
Where: 98 Asian Bistro, 1800 N. Main St., Unit 106, High Point, NC 27262
Time: Social hour from 5:00-6:00pm with light hors d'oeuvres and cash bar.
Program will being at 6:00pm
Cost: FREE, however, we do request that you RSVP below so we can have an accurate headcount